IIWP Worldwide Peace Prayers
February 14, 2018 - April 1, 2018
Peace starts with each one of us and starting Wednesday February 14 IIWP will again sponsor a round of the Worldwide Peace Prayer.
A core group of our peacemakers have been doing a very simple inner process toward peace in rounds of 33 - 40 days for the last twelve years. We invite you to join us..
Inner Peace Prayer Process:
IIWP’s founder, John-Roger, taught us peace starts with you and then it can expand out to the world. He taught us nine magic words to say: I love you. God bless you. Peace, be still.
As peace starts inwardly with each one of us … we invite you to:
Relax, be aware of your breathing & the sounds around you.
Give loving and peace to yourself
by putting your hand on your heart
and silently saying to yourself several times:
"I Love You,
God Bless You,
Peace, Be Still."
This is where loving and peace resides
Relax into the loving ….
Reach out with your loving to enfold
and gently hold the planet earth and all of God’s creation
in your loving care.
As Peacemakers, encircling the planet earth, regardless of time zones
we chant several times to all the people, creatures, and conditions that are present:
"We Love You,
God Bless You,
Peace, Be Still."
Envision a dawning of peace taking place in the hearts of people throughout the world
like a golden sun
rising over the rim of the planet
spreading forth its Light
and encompassing all in the Light of Peace.
How can you participate?
- Starting on February 14 and continuing through April 1, 2018 set an intention and do the inner peace process once a day or more.
- If you have participated in a round of the IIWP Peace Prayer there is nothing you have to do to participate in tin the next round. You are already subscribed.
- If you have never participated in the IIWP Peace Prayer and would like to join the prayer you can subscribe to our Peace Prayer email list below. You will receive two peace messages a week during the course of the prayer.
Click the following button to subscribe to our Peace Prayer email list.
The Institute sponsors special workshops so that participants can have a tangible experience of peace and discover practical ways to become peacemakers in their daily lives. Click here for more information.
The Institute for Individual and World Peace (IIWP) is a volunteer-based organization with a small central staff located in Santa Barbara, California. Much of our research, information and services are made available through the efforts of supporters all over the world. If you are interested in volunteering, some of the ways you can participate include:
- Sponsoring workshops and events in your community or company
- Supporting our study of peace by writing to us about your experiences
- Writing, editing, language translation, web-site support
- Donor contact and fundraising
- Windermere ranch or headquarters volunteer work
Perhaps you have other ideas about how you can contribute to our work toward peace.
If you would like to learn more about being a part of our network of peacemakers, contact us at:
Institute for Individual and World Peace (IIWP)
3500 West Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018